The immediate relief of poverty and the implementation of sustainable development for people affected by the civil war in Sri-Lanka.
We will do this by:
- Raising awareness of the problems faced by sections of the affected community
- Generating funds through public events, donations, grants and sponsorships
- Allocating the funds to those in need using a means testing process
- Connecting donors and sponsors who want to help the people or community directly
- Remaining accountable to our donors, sponsors, volunteers as well as regulatory and statutory organisations.